Re: Audiobook player for Windows?

Hi guys!
I have a problem with foobar2000 and the ios app "nplayer": I have lots of mp3-files. When I start my upnp-server in foobar2000, nplayer and tell foobar to upload the files to my upnp-server, the files are uploaded as wav or ogg files, but I want to upload it as mp3 files. How and under which settings can I fix this problem?
Thanks in advance!