Re: vandettacrime a new browser based game by nonvisiongames

Hi all,

With me being on my work today, i found the time to hand out a free snazzy gift. I feel rather generous today, so the gift will be larger then usual, so when you haven't played in a long time and haven't claimed gifts over the past few weeks, now is the time. smile

Today i hand out 200 free credits, snazzy huh? i thought so haha.

This gift will be up for the upcoming 72 hours, so make sure to claim them in time.

New accounts will get this added by me manually.

Have a wonderful weekend guys!

greetz pelantas