Re: have we impacted you

Well partly, however It is also that Nathan tech seems to have been very involved with specific things who's appeal is only to a certain group of people, eg, sound rts players.

Look at Pragma. His crazy mod for sound rts, while sound rts fans liked it was not generally known about in the community, however when he comes out with Crazy party, suddenly everybody knows who he is. This is why I think cosmic rage will be useful for letting people know who you are and what you do.

Also however, you might consider for your next project what sort of thing people might find useful or what sort of game we don't currently have a lot of representations of. I notice for example that you have a couple of black jack games and a slot machine, however there are lots of those sorts of things around at the moment.
Obviously it does not need to be something as major as crazy party, and as I said I think cosmic rage will already help with that since it's very unique as space muds go, however perhaps if you want to have an impact you could consider what sort of thing you can offer that is new or different, either a game or some other helpful utility type program.