Re: ft...@home.samtupy.com

Hi all.
Well you can view this ftp site is being your introduction on the deep net if you will.
Assume all the programs especially all those cracks are viruses/ransomware /malware.
For me, its just a nice place to look and see what is put up.
For me what attracted me was initially all the junk audio, however for me right now and which I have not as yet listened to is the 61mb worth of midis and other junk.
Text mp3 files and such which there are a lot of are good to.
I wouldn't touch any addon or executable program thats on  there though.
Even sam says he wouldn't either.
Saying that, a lot of stuff not all of it but a lot of stuff that was up yesterday was killed.
This server is a nice random place to have if one is bored.
You just have to be sensible about what you want.
for example nsstudios does have some of these assistants I forget where some of them came from but I have a clean version of some of them.
On the other hand, any registory entry should be safe, and any data file for music or audio as well as text should be safe to I mean there  is always a chance.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : willbilec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tspivey via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dragos via Audiogames-reflector