Re: Timecrest: The Door major update with VoiceOver

Hi.

Fare enough on chairman cow, as I said I was just interested since it's another type of game we've not got many of in the community.
Interesting stuff on the writing principles and impacting choices, however when i said "differences from similar games" I am afraid i was more talking in terms of very basic stuff such as the use of time crystals, items from the merchant and things like world maps.

It's part of the purpose of the database of games we have on this site that we have reasonably comprehensive information in each entry, including what gameplay is like and what mechanics are in place so as to encourage people to see the good points of given games (why what we do with the db are descriptions rather than reviews).

As a fan of gamebooks myself, and having played a couple of the more modern real time variety like lifeline and one button travel, i am familiar with the basic process of recieve messages over time, make choic es, wait to see what happens. However aside from a very unique world and story and as you said, choices with impact on events, Timecrest also has a couple of other things I've not seen before in this style of game which obviously i do want to say a little about.

Btw, I'll be away for the next couple of days, though i shal be taking my mobile phone and timecrest with me big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cowbunny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cowbunny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cowbunny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogamer101 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector