Re: the "lucky cop" is ready to download!

Hi guise.
I decided to tell you something. Well guise we are now a group, A development group. And we're working on a new game.
Now want to know your opinian. Is it good that I don't release the lucky cop updates untill it's complete? Because I see sometimes it's buggyand the next update takes lots of works.
And we probably make it better than ever, Because I'm no longer alown. So Waiting for your suggestions and opinians.

And our new game is not going to be published untill it's complete. or at least be playable and enjoyable for the player. I'm not going to talk now about what our new game is look like, But I probably will.
Thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kautilya via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector