Re: accessible PSP Games?

I would highly recommend getting it if you can,   In my opinion, it's definitely the most fun and accessible wrestling game there is .  There are actual sounds for everything, so reversing is very easy to do .  The only things we can't do our ladder match is as per normal, as well as sleeper hold mini games which  can be turned off.  When I used to have it for PlayStation two, there was a point when I could play it on mute simply by  Controler vibration.
One thing I will say for the PSP version though,   Is that not having commentary is actually a bonus   As it was really annoying, and unhelpful