Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

I play Ryacus on Cosmic Rage. I just came back, and I'm already hearing some complaints. Now, I have a ton of work. I work nearly 10 hours a day. I play because I try to generate some fun roleplay for you folks, beyond blowing up mob ships all day. But after getting complaints when I've only been back a day, it makes me wonder. Would it be preferable if I stopped playing. I can do that no problem.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : baruch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : baruch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector