Re: Announcing the audiogames archive

And this is what I miss when I don't read the forums.
Once again Jack, you are truly amazing.
I'll update the news page as soon as I post this, great work sir, and thank you!

Kautilya:
We do have CAE Jones' version of Mario - the one in question was from Dragon Slayer games.
A working version has been found, and is downloadable from:
http://www.agarchive.net/games/dragonSl … s/mario.7z

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kautilya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector