Re: Lost time - Interactive adventure game

Hello,

I know I promised to post here some audio materials but many times our life changes and I hat many personal problems in the last weeks and I'm sorry for this i couldn't bring anything to you.

Now good news: The script is expanding a lot and while I'm totally concentrated on the main storyline I am thinking about all of the possibilities like other endings, achievements etc.
What will be most interesting for you is the fact, the game from now will use the full potential of the VR (virtual reality) audio engine. It means that you will be not only able to hear everything around you but things above, for example if there will be someone on the second floor of the house you will hear as he / she will move above you with ofcourse correct filtering etc to give more realism.
Believe me or not, but this is really hard work and I'm aiming for something really huge, hopefully I can achieve this! smile
on my todo list is to find a proper actor and actresses. As you already know, I'm heading for the kickstarter campaign so your help will be more than appreciated. Before We'll launch the campaign I want to finish atleast a small fragment of the game to give everyone chance to play and test it so everyone can decide if it's worth backing or not.

As some of you knows, I'm a gamer (mainly video) from many years and you know my opinion on many existing audio games. Some of you agree, some not with it but don't get me wrong, I'm never attacking anyone (including devs) and while I'm not a programmer but only a sound designer and voice actor I'll do my best to give you a experience like never before.
I will not promise when I show you something, I'll concentrate on the quality so, stay tuned!

PS. Now guess, the two differend stories taking place in the same time but... not exactly the same will be totally separate? or maybe there will be a shocking connection between? Yes, can't give you any more or now, saying just a bit will spoil too much. smile
Cheers,