Re: is there any accessible ios free soundeffect included rpg?

Hi.
Thanks for the nice explanation Dark. Reinstalling the app fixed my issue, and I've now done my first battle.
However, I'm not impressed. I simply find the layout of the game too complicated, and there are unlabled buttons as well. So maybe I'll pick this up later on, but currently I have better games to play.