Re: Timecrest: The Door major update with VoiceOver

@shrike, we'd absolutely love to have an auto-reading feature, and we tried to build one. Unfortunately Apple's technology doesn't allow queueing of VoiceOver spoken text. Whenever new messages would come in, it would interrupt whatever was being read. We're hoping Apple gives more control to developers when it comes to VoiceOver, and we'll be looking at iOS updates to see if anything enables us to build this feature in the future.

@dan_c, thank you so much for your kind feedback.

@chris, iOS 10 allows a developer to add rotor custom for the app. We're still researching the feature, but I believe it will allow you to select a Timecrest rotor that would allow you to quickly jump between objects we define, such as system messages. As I said, we're still researching, so I can't really give too much information yet, but we'll see if there's anything good we can do there.

@kingzombie, glad to hear you're enjoying the journey!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cowbunny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cowbunny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogamer101 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cowbunny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector