Re: The Bsc is back!

Unfortunately, this is only true for Pipe 2, Troopanum 2 and I believe Hunter, as well as all the free titles such as Finger Panic and Deakout. I could never get neither the original Pipe nor the original Troopanum to run under Windows 10, and I hear it can't be done. I hope someone comes up with a solution for that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : gregsteel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Holden via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : ingrid via Audiogames-reflector