Re: orbit reader20 prototype recording

That sounds like a lot of cheapy plastic! I guess that's kind of the point. At any rate, it does sound loud. I'd like a more realistic recording to better judge how noisy the typing and refresh will actually be. From what I hear there, it sounds like the Orbit would be super disturbing in a quiet classroom, office, or bedroom while your partner is sleeping. Thanks for putting this up, and thanks for the MP3. Much easier just to hit that link and open it right up in my media player.