Re: Redspot, blood and paril. First public beta released!

Unfortunately I am still getting completely random speedhack detection warnings. I have seriously tried my best to find a pattern to them, but not with too much luck. They do seem to happen more often when there are a lot of players online, but sometimes it'll be fine for a few minutes and sometimes it'll just kick me off seconds after I log in. Just now I got one at the end of an item grabber sequence, and I didn't even press any keys! While the changes to the game definitely seem cool, it looks like there are a fair few people who can't even play the game at all because of that. I can sort of do it if I get lucky, but it's just too frustrating. And it seems some people can't even launch the game without already getting the speedhack detection.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Telemachus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector