Re: accessible PSP Games?

guys, another playable game that I'd like to share with you. this game is called harvey birdman: attorney of law.
this one is an interactive movie adventure game, which focus on choices and case-solving. this game is taken from an old TV show with the same name.
in this game, you play as harvey birdman, who has to solve cases about different things.
this game is quite playable, however you need lots of patience, cause in the game you'll have to solve cases, making choices, ETC that is quite hard but if you master it, the game will become a lot easier.
if you are playing this with an emulator, the save state feature is very useful for us, cause if we make a wrong choice, using an item to a wrong person, choosing a wrong person to investigate, ETC, we can load back your save state so you can try searching the right item or person again.
also, one more good thing is you can read most game elements with the use of cloud OCR. this way, you can read ch oices, evidence lists, and even it can describe what the item actually is.
so, if you want to play this one, it's a trial and error but if this one is not your kind of stuff, then I suggest don't download this one.
this game is not only for the PSP by the way, it's also available on the PS2 and wii.
as for my progress in the game, now I am going to start the fourth chapter, and after I complete the fourth and the fifth chapter, I will beat it.