Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Dear Aprone.
I sent you a message on skype but i thought i would post here in the hope you will see this.
I was playing on  my HC char Hannibal earlier and died dure to what i can only assume was a series of bugs.
I put on armour as i left the safezone on map2. [the only reason i know that for sure because i switched from low to wildvarying for fort battles, and put a sheep on to go up the creek. When i arrived on sub2 my armour got taken off. This meant a few hits i got killed.
I didn't actually die. my kill streek was still there.  I tried to log back in and although it put me back on sub 2. i kept getting the log in message over and over again.
I logged out and back in, as soon as i connected i died. I  I wouldn't normally just outright ask for a restore. But i lost a lot of stuff. and there was not a dam thing i could do to about it.
I also will add the char Vamp is still stuck. Just sayin.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitbull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hannibal Lecter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hannibal Lecter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CJM via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nikos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector