Requesting Christmas and winter sound effects, please

Hello.
Can someone give me a link or more to some Christmas or Winter related sound effects? It could be anything related to that: Christmas bells, decorations sounds, instrumental music, anything you can find or have.
If someone can help me with this, feel free to post here or send me a private message.
Thanks in advance