Re: So long, blazblue.

Yes, that's why I think following the story only via the games is still fine, though I wonder how Centralfiction does with Naoto and ES.
Personally I'm happy they put so much work in the story of a fighting game, however it feels like there are liberties that the developers can't take (or rather don't dare to take) because of the fact that Blazblue is a fighting game.
SPOILER
ALERT
For example, Azrael managed to escape from his dimensional prison. Well, so be it. Except it feels like they didn't want to throw a character that some people like to play and who would have only been playable in one episode (I'm not counting the extend releases). I may be wrong but that's always how I understood it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector