Re: have we impacted you

Unfortunately Tjt is correct here. I don't know about time tables, but If I need a reminder I'll just use Siri on my Iphone, however that doesn't necessarily mean a utility program is a bad idea.
Just look around and have a think what people do and how you might help with any given situation, or in game terms what games we might need in the community that we don't currently have a lot of representation for, look at what Philip Bennifall did recently with Jungle chess.