Re: Free Download Manager Accessibility

Hi,
You can use utorrent for torrents. It is fully usable with NVDA and you can use the download manager of your browser. The technology has advanced and you don't need a download manager to download your files anymore. Personally I use Microsoft edge as my default browser and its download manager. It's fast and reliable most of the time.