Re: Code 7 - A fully-voiced text adventure

hi the player,
thank you smile it's so great that you all like the game so much.
you can't directly influence the outcome of this episode. however depending on how you play you can influence the next episodes.

repeating isn't that easy since it will always only repeat the last sentence and there won't be a way for sapi to remember which of the last sentences belong together. but i'll see what I can do.

Kickstarter has to work. We don't have plans for the game that you'd like if the Kickstarter isn't successful, since then we'd have to go for a version without voice actors which would be an awful step back for the visually impaired version and the whole game overall. I'm confident that we can make it though. Please all help.

We are currently on twitch and are doing a live stream where we answer all questions in the chat and read the beginning of the ebook that you get if you pledge 35€. So listening should be interesting too.

https://www.twitch.tv/goodwolfstudio

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicfairy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicfairy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector