Re: Upcoming! Code 7, an sf audio adventure

Hi Ingrid.

Glad you like the news, getting people interested is my intention here, since that's what news is for big_smile.
I will confess I don't always write news about everything since there are so many games coming out these days and so much to try, one reason we have several people responsable for writing the news.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : ingrid via Audiogames-reflector