Re: NHL 2004 accessibility

@simba
Interesting questions, and I can only give you positive answers. When a new player starts playing for a certain team and his name is not common, for example, they take peaces of certain names to combine one file and they use this for the name. The interface and rosters are virtually always updated, so if the Hamburg freezers aren't there in real life, update the interface and the rosters and you won't see them in the game either. I'll be honest, I'm disappointed that not a lot of blind people are into this game. It's fully accessible with jaws, and there is no other sports game as accessible as this one where you can even play full seasons or a dynasty with your favorite team. I will write a quick guide in the coming days anyway, so keep checking this topic.