Re: Frandum, a primarily quest-based exploration Mud

Hi.

The carrying works,and i look forward to trying out the new crafting system, also death is cool! big_smile.

One command I am slightly missing and noticed today is the ability to get a chat history of recent messages, in case I missed something, eg history to get the last ten chat messages and tells, or history chat to make it specific.

usually most chat systems in muds have this and it's handy with a screen reader particularly since you do sometimes miss chat message.

Okay, I now confess I'm a little confused.
Beware! farmlands of hope spoilage ahoy!

So, I got the key from the farmer and went into the house. i found a figurine of balance (and got killed by the skeleton), and that seemed to take care of the novice riddle, however in the farmer's study I found a scroll which had a riddle about someone in the city of good and the line "the invoker's knolidge" which is now in my missions.
Fare enough,however the line mentioned "in the city of good an invoker awaits" and so I gather I need to go and find a ladyy wizard or something somewhere who wants a job doing. The problem i have though is "the city of good" since that would seem to mean "Angnor" where the paladin's guild is.

However, when I voiced this opinion on the chat I was told the solution was closer to the farm.
Again, okay, however why if the solution is close to the farm does the riddle so obviously point to agnor? I'm rather confused, and now don't know where the heck to go to find this invoker.

Perhaps the hint could be a little more specific to a given plac?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frandum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector