Re: Frandum, a primarily quest-based exploration Mud

Thanks MArta.
Ah, I'll check things out and see what I can find.

As regards "coming back" it's generally not so much a leaving and returning as getting taken up with other things, particularly indeed as far as gaming is concerned that I do need to try things out in order to write about them for this site, though I will update the Frandum page with a note on crafting since that's the sort of feature people would really appreciate.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frandum via Audiogames-reflector