Re: So long, blazblue.

Ah I see what you mean. I don't know how much of it is true, but I think that's a fair supposition... honestly, Blazblue's story has never really been well written enough for me to care about it... I think it's too deep fr its own good, and as other people have said on other forums, not many people play fighting games for a deep plot.. that's what rpgs are for. lol

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector