Re: possibilities for earning money for us in the internet. your advices

yeah surveys are not worth it in my opinion, you get only a few bucks and they are not available in all countries. For english speakers I suggest searching for translation or transcription sites, this is definitely a viable option and you can earn some good cash out of it. I work on www.workshop.castingwords.com and I've earned a few bucks but now I've got lots of work to do for university. that's a very good transcription site, there are hundreds of jobs at any time. At the beginning you can do only shorter, low difficulty jobs, but as you get experience you will be able to do more complicated ones and earn more.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : igggggoreha via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector