Re: Second Castaways 2 public beta

Hi castaway fans,
It has been a long time since we had any info on the game and so I was wondering if there might be an update coming. It doesn't have to be a rehaul, just a few bug fixes on the single player so we can keep playing it while we wait for the update on the multiplayer. Or, maybe just disable PVP on the multi, for those who want it?
I miss this game!!!
My favorite of all.