Re: steam version of mortal kombat X, what do I need to look out for?

Hi.
Now that I got it, I still have two questions.
1: Don't we have the standard arcade fight anymore, the only thing I found was that you have to select two characters and play and not the standard 8 or 9 fights mode with a boss at the end.
2: Is the whole faction thing playable for us blind people?
Greetings Moritz.