Re: searching people to make a game with me

i just wanted to drop in here and submit my two shiny pennies worth of advice. i was just listening to the  Unintended Consequences; which is a podcast that features my favorite fantasy author, possibly my favorite author of all time, Patrick Rothfus. summing up what he said, the best people in music design, coding, 3d animations, and writers are all sitting in a room; while this sounds like the beginning to a bad joke, stick with me. they come up with the best idea for a game and it will revolutionize the game industry. but the thing is, it is only an idea. the crappiest game coded in your basement that has so many bugs its almost unplayable is better than all those guys in a room because your game has substance. it doesn't mean anything until it has substance until they start coding, until they start creating graphics. so get out there and start learning how to code if that means do that. because your aren't really going to get anywhere if all you are doing is say ing i have an idea who wants to join me.know one feels for that, no one wants to join up with that. however, if you have some sort of prototype that you want people to work on with you and improve, then you really have something going. hope this helped in the slew of other posts and advice.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : hhleon-mueller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : hhleon-mueller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : hhleon-mueller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector