Re: NVDA remote unsecurity prooven, recording of dev included

I would like to point out to anyone who may have missed it that Ivan said, and I quote,

if you want to fuck me over, connect to this key, 123.

He specifically instructed people to fuck him over, and Tiler seemingly did so. Why is it wrong? Oh yes, that's right! Because Tiler is the damn developer, that's why! Well, let me make 1 thing quite clear. If you specifically asked people to fuck you over, then there's nothing wrong with what Tiler did. So why are you posting a topic about how NVDA remote is insecure when you asked for it. I would like to refer you to post 67 of this thread.

Chris wrote:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Need I say more? What's happening to the human race?

While I do believe Chris's last statement is going a little overboard, I can agree with the main point. leave your car keys ou t in the open with a note that says,

hey guys, if you want to fuck me over, take my car keys and rec my car into the nearest brick wall,

and you find your car completely totaled in a Walmart parking lot, don't scream at the person who wrecked it, cause it's your own damn fault.