Re: Monthly chat October 2016

Oh my gosh, I didn't think to use the sleep timers for things like that. I'd often do a little in timecrest, I'm on like Chapter 8 now, missed the swordsman guy, not A.C. I don't think but someone else that I could have built relationship points with... Had a relationship with... lol. Anyways, I feel bad for having Ash walk so much, because getting enough gold stored up is hard when it's just one deposit a day of just a little gold, less than half of what is required for teleport orbs. But then I don't wanna spend all the time crystals on more gold. I hope making ash walk won't change the content of the story, just the ammount of time ash is busy.