Re: adventurous mudders

Nope, posting here is fine, indeed if the game is setup and accepting players you might want to post in new releases, though i would also recommend asking on the mud connector forums too since I've seen a lot of people looking for builders etc.

I don't know if this is as much my thing since I'm not really a fan of rp, but I like the idea your setting up for the game.