Re: adventurous mudders

It is not ready for players yet, just builders. So about the mudconnector I keep trying to ad a mud listing but for some reason I can't seem to find how to do it. It is like I go there and it tells me to log in and I do but it is the forum but when I try to make a user it tells me I all ready am. LOL
So after all that frustration I went to other mud promotional boards and they have the dreaded captia which I can't read.
So, confustigate those dreaded sites.
Eventually I will figure out the mudconnector thing but it posed very frustrating.
Thank you for all you do for us crazy gamers,