Re: audio described movies BT sinc folder

@mastodont

So each cloud storage solution has it's own way to entice you to buy a paid account. Dropbox uses storage and bandwidth limits, while Sendspace uses download speed limits. Big harry frogging deal! Especially when that isn't what this thread is about.

You came hear asking for sources for audio described content, and people have responded with the sources they use, and what do they get in return? Rude and disparaging remarks about their choices just because you don't like them.

If you are going to play the entitlement game and refuse anything that isn't free or meets your criteria for what is acceptable, I believe you'll find your choices to be rather limited. Nobody owes you anything! Be thankful for what is available

@Sean-Terry01

Besides bragging, what purpose was your message supposed to accomplish, and how does it contribute to the topic of the discussion? I'm asking because, from what I read, it sounds like nothing but bragging.

@Arqmeister

I have the extended edition DVDs, I'll check and see if they have an audio description track, although I've heard you have to get the blue ray discs to get audio description.

@Everyone

For me, I view my paid Sendspace account like a subscription that gives me unlimited cloud storage that's fully accessible plus downloadable audio described content. At less than $9 a month it competes quite well with streaming services like Netflix, but with the pluses of cloud storage and the content is downloadable instead of streamed. I'll take it with a big Thank you!

Here are the sources I use for audio described content with their URLs. Enjoy!

Blind Mice Movie Vault

This is my primary source of audio described content, they use Sendspace, so if you don't have a Sendspace Pro account, download speeds will be metered.

To be able to access the movie vault, you need to sign up as a member of the mall. This is free, but comes with a email newsletter that only sends one newsletter a week to you at most.

Once you are a member and logged in to your account, the link to the movie vault will appear.

I occasionally check the following sites when I'm looking for something specific. They have pretty much everything that the Blind Mice Movie Vault has, and some things they don't, but aren't as reliable, I frequently find broken links in them, that never seem to get fixed despite notifying the web site owner of them.

What they have that the Blind Mice Movie Vault doesn't have are some TV series that aren't bundled up by seasons, but are instead available as individual episodes.

Some of their files are in OGG format instead of MP3, so if your media player doesn't support OGG, you'll have to convert it to MP3.

Ray Sta r's World

Jeff Rutkowski's Audio Described Movies

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : igggggoreha via Audiogames-reflector