Re: audio described movies BT sinc folder

@figment
i'm sorry if I have offended you in any way but that wasn't my point. I just wanted to point out the huge differences between the two services, but everyone has the right to choose what suits him. I'm greatfull to those audio described services and I use them aswell.
I already knew about those services, and I'm sure that your topic was extremely for those who don't, but if you carefully read the first post and the topic's title I was asking for the secret of a BT sinc folder not for those sources.