Re: new Pokemon genoration 7 games may leave blind players in the dust

Things may be looking up for us.
I just hurd gameXplain do a runthrough of the sun and moon demo.
You must use the circle pad, but the bumping sound is still in, plus we now have footfalls and background ambience everywhere, not just in special locations like the e4.
I still have to get my hands on the demo to make any conclusions, but gamefreek put this thing out at 0 am here, and i can't download anything until I get home.
gameXplain plaied the japanese version in english due to the language options, and I only got to hear that because I downloaded the audio for it onto my memory stick before I left the house.
I really hope the game is playable, because it sounds amazing; even in mono!
The part where you have to take pictures might give us trouble though, and it's required, not optional. Oh well.
I'll post once I have mor info, but it may be a few days if nintendo doesn't see fit to send me a nice little download link for th is demo like they've done in the past...
Later!