Re: Audio Game Maker, Does Anyone know where to get it

I think the reason for him asking was PG13.

Audio Game Maker is by no means a tool I would recommend to make games in. In fact, if you don't have a general idea on how to code stuff, getting off the ground with it is really hard. And, as Dark already mentioned, it's quite buggy.
That doesn't mean, however, that you can't do anything in it. Pitermach and I made functional games years ago. His was some side scroller Counter-Strike thing, I had a first person game with a few levels, including following elvis through a mine field. Yes it actually did work, however it's so long ago that I probably can't find it.

We do plan on streaming it though, to show off what you can actually manage to do in it. And once we do I'm sure we'll have a download link somewhere.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector