Re: Audio Game Maker, Does Anyone know where to get it

I'd really love to try making games in BGT or Python, the problem I have though is that I'm 1 of those people who can't really read manuals and get the concept of the scripting program or programming language that easily. I have to have 1 on 1 phone or other audio conversations with people, and nobody really has the time to sit down with me and help me learn how to code. That's why I've tried so many times, failed, stopped for a bit and tried again and repeated the whole process again. It's been a problem that I've had for quite some time. That, and schooling every weak. I sort of thought the audio game maker was a cheep but easy way out, but I guess I was wrong about that. I've always wanted to learn python but could never even get the hang of BGT, that's why I haven't really coded a game yet.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector