Re: Teaser For Sound Stomp An Accessible Game for Mobile Devices

Phil,

I understand your disappointment. We've been testing Sound Stomp lots recently and it is still being tweaked and changed constantly, so we were a bit hesitant to show off anything we're not satisfied with. I'll be working to get an audio demo up in the next few days so we can give a better idea of what the game is like.

Both my partner and I are post secondary students and Sound Stomp is being worked on in our free time with student loan money helping us fund it out of pocket, so we're not relying on it to succeed too much. We're also working on setting up a donation link in the in game menu so people can pay for our work if they find themselves enjoying it.

Thank you for the feedback, I'll try and get a demo up soon!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devonwiersma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devonwiersma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devonwiersma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devonwiersma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devonwiersma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector