Re: High Quality Ear Buds

I would be interested in some recommendations as well. Since my cat destroyed my Apple earbuds, I've been struggling to find any that will fit in my ears and not make me want to scream in frustration when they either fall out every half second or make my ears hurt enough so that I can't enjoy whatever game I want to play on my IPhone.

On a related note, why is it harder to plug standard headphones into the jack on an IPhone? It seems like earbuds plug in just fine, but I have a set of really good headphones that I would like to use, and they won't plug in no matter what I try. Then again, I'm not trying to jam the plug into my phone too hard, either, because I don't feel like replacing it. It makes no sense, because they both contain standard 3.5MM jacks, so what's the deal?