Re: High Quality Ear Buds

I really like my new pair of symphonized nrg 3.0 earbuds for $25 from amazon. Really solid quality here, and it has a built-in mic and 3-button remote like the apple earpods. You do have to push the earbuds pretty far into your ears, but that is also a good thing since it deadens a good 70 to 80% of noise, so you won't be interrupted when listening to things.