Re: High Quality Ear Buds

Anything by skullcandy is on my list of items I shop for when it comes to earbuds; some of their models can be a bit pricy but are well worth the sound and the extra ear mold sizes that come along with them.  My titans survived 2 years of brutal treatment and finally hit the curb, which made me a bit sad as titans are no longer produced, but their 50-50 are actually quite nice as well, and even the lower end models aren't bad when it comes to sound quality, though there is a slight difference in volume.
To briefly conclude, if you purchase cheaper, you may be getting something a little quieter, though if you're concerned about your ears and you should be, that doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing.