Did anyone try to run the RPCS3 emulator?

Hello everyone,
I tried to run RPCS3, a PS3 emulator, not really for playing because the project is still in an early state, but to examin how accessible it was to this point.
The problem is, it won't start. I get a 0xc000007B error, it says the application couldn't start correctly.
I am on a Windows 7 64 machine. I also tried it on my Windows 10 Labtop while making sure that Visual C++ 2013 and 2015 were installed, and the same problem occurs.
So, did anyone try to run it, and if so, did you encounter an eventually solved the problem? If so, what do you recommand to solve that kind of problem?