eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

Hi every one
some moth ago eurofly has been released.
It is a flight simulator, where you are a pilot which have to perform a missions in order to get the best range from student to inspector and obviously the best planes.
This game contains real airports from the world and real planes.
You can perform flight missions or make a free flight, you can read the map.
This game contains alot of fun sounds and it is a good pleasure for this people who likes flights and wants to be a pilot.
This game is in two langages Slovakian and Check.
It isnt translate to english, but if you knows these languages you can try to translate this game to english.

But if you dont know this you can also try to play this game.
Some dialogues like missions descriptions can be translated because it is writen in txt file.
This game is in slovakian I know, but I think that you should know that there is somethink fine and I hope that this game will be fully translated to another languages.
If some one wants to try to play this game or read any game documentation by translating it there is a web page of this project
http://www.stefankiss.sk/modules.php?na … amp;pid=23
And here is a download link.
http://www.stefankiss.sk/modules.php?na … amp;lid=45
If some one wants to play I will try to record a short demo in which i will explain how to start.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : muhammad gagah via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : milos via Audiogames-reflector