Re: Code 7 - A fully-voiced text adventure

Just downloaded it and gave it a go. So far I like it and, if my finances ever become less tight I'll definitely contribute. But I'm stuck. I've managed to get Sam out of the room she starts in but I can't get her t0 room 025. It says security not high enough. This is while I'm trying to find a way for her to get to my position. I've explored all the computers in the various other rooms she can access but unless I'm missing something I can't find a way to progress. I apologize if this question has been asked before, but any hints would still be appreciated.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicfairy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector