Re: Code 7 - A fully-voiced text adventure

Well I confess I do feel a bit bad for not being able to back this project at the moment, since were this another time i'd be glad to, but up until my wife and I get our lives a little settled I'm going to have to be rather careful cash wise, particularly since I need a new computer later this year.

I don't know about applevis, though if an ap posting might help that could be good.
also i believe there are several mac specific mailing lists and other resources, perhaps someone who is a mac user could help (isn't there one called mac visioneries?).

there is also This page listing various mac related vi websites on whitestick, and I don't know if anyone there is likely to be amenable to this sort of news.

I really hope this gets through.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicfairy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector