Re: Code 7 - A fully-voiced text adventure

There is nothing I can do to reduce the processor load and the increased fan activity? Is my MacBook Air not powerful enough to fully support it? Does this exhibit this kind of behavior on Windows? If my machine is simply too underpowered, I understand. Regardless of all this, the game is fantastic. I look forward to playing the future episodes.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicfairy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector