Help with chests in entombed

Hello, me again. So I'm on the 25th floor! Yay! But I'm having issues. One, I can't figure out how to open these chests. They're locked and I have no thieves to pick the locks and I have no keys. Does this mean I went all that way to not be able to finish the game? Second, corpseweb spiders... They keep ambushing me. Is there a way to beat them quickly? Thanks in advance.